Music is the language of souls. Get your unborn child linked to the delightful tunes of enrichment and enlightenment.
- It is possible to pass on energy for the development of the body, mind and soul of the child in the womb by listening to special music.
- There is a vast amount of potential information available to the fetus that can be given in the playing of just one musical note or in singing or talking a single syllable
- The content of this sound is both informational and emotional and can be used by the fetus in profound ways.
- The connection between sound and neurobiological development in the fetus is understood Choice of music to be played also has a lot to do with neuronal networking.
- Listening to music facilitates the neurogenesis, the regeneration and repair of cerebral nerves by adjusting the secretion of steroid hormones, ultimately leading to cerebral plasticity. Music affects levels of these hormones and also the receptor genes related to these substances, and related proteins.
MUSIC FACILITATES THE NEUROGENESIS, REGENERATION AND REPAIR OF NEURONS.