In this program a substantial part of the Vedic Knowledge is supported by what science also has to say.Much of the work has been contributed by Bruce Lipton and Gregg Braden who have tried to bridge science and spirituality. Hence, this program appeals to a logical intellectual mind which sees the immense potential of the vedic knowledge offered in the programme.
We appreciate and acknowledge their contribution in this field.
Bruce Harold Lipton is an American developmental biologist, who is best known for promoting the idea that genes and DNA can be manipulated by a person’s beliefs. He teaches at the New Zealand College of Chiropractic.
His remarkable work onNature nurture and power of love provides much input on Conscious conception, pregnancy and parenting. It speaks about epigenesis where he provides evidence as to how one’s perception alone can change genetic expression in an individual
Gregg Braden has searched high mountain villages, remote monasteries and forgotten texts to uncover their timeless secrets.Combining his discoveries with the best science of today, his original research crosses the traditional boundaries of science, history, and religion offering fresh insights into ancient mysteries. In doing so he has redefined our relationship to our inner and outer worlds, while sharing his life-affirming message of hope and possibility.
Gregg braden power of visualization
New York Times best-selling author Gregg Braden is internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science, ancient wisdom, and the real world! Following a successful career as a computer geologist for Phillips Petroleum during the 1970s energy crisis, he worked as a Senior Computer Systems Designer with Martin Marietta Defense Systems during the final years of the Cold War. In 1991, he became the first Technical Operations Manager for Cisco Systems.
through the power of thought and feeling
- Stress In Pregnancy And Effect On The Baby’s Brain Development.(Know More)
- Maternal anxiety and infants’ hippocampal development: timing matters.(Know More)
- Maternal generalized anxiety disorder during pregnancy and fetal brain development.(Know More)
- Front Neurosci. 2013; 7: 120. (Know More)
- Maternal stress induces epigenetic signatures of psychiatric and neurological diseases in the offspring.(Know More)
- Impact of antenatal glucocorticosteroids on whole-genome expression in preterm babies.(Know More)
- The bed nucleus of striaterminalis and the amygdala as targets of antenatal glucocorticoids.(Know More)
- Altered maternal micronutrients (folic acid, vitamin B(12)) and omega 3 fatty acids through oxidative stress may reduce neurotrophic factors in preterm pregnancy. (Know More)
- Epigenetics and the placenta. (Know More)